Create an Account
To create an AU Research Portal account:
- Go to the AU Research Portal website.
- Select "Register":
- Fill in the fields marked with a red asterisk (*).
NOTE: You must add at least one affiliation.
- When you have completed the form, click on the "Register" button. An email confirming your registration will be sent from the AU Research Portal to the email address you just registered.
NOTE: If you do not receive your registration email, check your spam filters. The subject line is: "RE: Researcher Portal Registration Confirmation" and it is from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still cannot find the confirmation email, please contact the Research Portal for assistance.
- Copy the confirmation code in the email, and follow the link provided.
- Paste the confirmation code into the Login box, and complete the form to register your password.
NOTE: This confirmation code is for one-time use only.
- You are now registered and able to use the AU Research Portal. Your username is the email address that you used during the registration process and your password is the password you have just created.
NOTE: If you forget your password you must re-register in the AU Reseach Portal. You must use the same email address in order to access your account and its history.
Updated March 03 2015 by Student & Academic Services