Pivot Funding Database
In light of recent developments related to COVID-19, many
research funding agencies have postponed competition deadlines. Please
visit the funding agency website for updated information before initiating
a research funding application. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please note that the release of competition results may be delayed.
is a comprehensive international funding database to which Athabasca University subscribes on behalf of faculty. The database provides a curated list of funding opportunities based on departmental appointments, research interests, publication and granting history, and other profile information.
Pivot is a multi-functional database that allows researchers to:
- receive weekly email notifications of new and updated funding opportunities, as based on profile information
- conduct and save advanced funding searches which can include Canadian and international funding opportunities
- share funding opportunities with colleagues
To access the Pivot Funding Database you must:
- Create an Account by signing in with your institutional email address as your User ID and create a password;
- Claim your Profile. This helpful video explains how you can claim your Pivot profile once logged in.
Once you have claimed your profile, you will have full access to the funding database.
Access Your Pivot Account
AU Faculty members have access to one-on-one or group training workshops on the use of Pivot, by request. To arrange a workshop, or a one-on-one training session, please contact us at email@example.com
For further PIVOT information, contact us, refer to the training documents available once you are logged on to PIVOT or view PIVOT's helpful videos: